1. To promote and popularize
the art of Karate and traditional martial arts; encourage the
younger generation to learning and practice the art of self-defense.
2. To cultivate young talent; bringing outstanding students to the
higher levels of competition (state championships, national and
international tournaments, etc.)
3. To promote and motivate karatekas and martial artists by
providing them the opportunities, support, training, and facilities
for extraordinary performance.
4. To establish and manage training centers at various places in
Delhi for the benefit of the common interest.
5. To handle all legalities and correspondence in a lawful manner;
arranging meetings, conferences, and seminars with the proper
authorities concerned to attain our objectives.
6. To support the learning of low-income members, and members in
7. To take disciplinary action against members and associates that
do not conform to the guidelines and rules of Sanshinkan.
8. Establish the training centers or affiliate the
remote areas to spread it to the people.