Sanshinkan Martial Arts comprises of a team of highly experienced and skilled trainers, we provide martial arts training for fitness, self-defence, confidence building, professional competition, and personal mastery. We also provide special self-defence and empowerment courses for women in India through 100% practical and real-life scenarios.
We also provide specialised training for the State Police Force, Military, and Paramilitary Forces. Students learn Karate, Kick Boxing, Cardio Kickboxing, Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts, Tai Chi, and Jiu-jitsu.
Here are some highlights of us:
SanshinKan is the central and independent organisation for all dojos around the world that train and spread the tradition of Sanshinkan-Ryu Karate and other martial arts. The global head office and training centre of the organisation is in Stockholm, Sweden, where Soke Tamas Weber teaches the art of Sanshinkan Shito Ryu.
State of Art:
Sanshinkan Martial Arts has a State of the Art fully equipped training centre, with all modern training equipment and a keen focus on hygiene and clean training environment. We have also been certified with ISO:9001 in appreciation for our quality adherence.
All our trainers go through world-class certifications and regular training to ensure you get trained by the best and nothing less.
- Sanshinkan India is headed by Sensei Yashpal Singh Kalsi who is a Black Belt 7th Dan in Karate. Know More.
- Sensei Anamika Singh Kalsi is a Black Belt 5th Dan in Karate and is the chief trainer at Sanshinkan Gurgaon. Know More.
- Coach Pawan Kumar is a passionate Boxer and a NIS certified Boxing Coach. Know More.
- Sensei Nitin Jaspal is a BJJ Purple Belt and has trained under Carlson Gracie in the UK. Know More.
- Seth Rosario leads the Kickboxing classes and is one of the Best MMA fighters in India and a Black Belt 2nd Dan in Karate and a Blue Belt in BJJ. Know More.
- Find out More about Coaches at Sanshinkan
Train with Champions
Come and join Sanshinkan Martial Arts to train with the champions and discover the warrior in you. We have special batches for kids, adults, pro athletes and senior students to ensure you get the best training environment.