- To promote and popularize the art of Karate and traditional martial arts; encourage the younger generation to learning and practice the art of self-defense.
- To cultivate young talent; bringing outstanding students to the higher levels of competition (state championships, national and international tournaments, etc.)
- To promote and motivate karatekas and martial artists by providing them the opportunities, support, training, and facilities for extraordinary performance.
- To establish and manage training centers at various places in Delhi for the benefit of the common interest.
- To handle all legalities and correspondence in a lawful manner; arranging meetings, conferences, and seminars with the proper authorities concerned to attain our objectives.
- To support the learning of low-income members, and members in difficult situations.
- To take disciplinary action against members and associates that do not conform to the guidelines and rules of Sanshinkan.
- Establish the training centers or affiliate the remote areas to spread it to the people.